i CENTREFOS NEWS AND MORE
FAQ : OIL SEALS
What is Oil Seals? Grease Seals? Lip Seals? Rotary Seals?
It is common known as sealing something, fluid, water, grease..etc .
- Simply, Oil Seals is a part of the component for machines, gears, rigs, tools or cars.
- Oil Seals is installed inside mostly of those machines, equirpemnts or devices to prevent fluid out and pretect dirts or dust into applications.
- Preserve the lubrication in system and Protect containmination away.
How do we select the oil seals?
- Firstly, Check your application and specification first and contact FOS Oil Seal. Our FOS Engeering team would provide the suggestions and proposal.
How could we identify the type of oil seals?
- Generally, look at the seals lips and outer shape with rubber covered or metal steel.
How do we know the sizes of oil seals?
- Seals usually follows the applications where the dimensions of shaft and housing.
Do you interchange OEM Number?
- Yes, european oe number or other OE Seals would be fine for interchange.
- Basically, OEM number come with drawing would be more accurate for inquiry.
Could you provide dynamic sealing tests?
- Yes, there are more 50 test rigs in house in our internal Lab.
- simply, basically 240 hours or 42 days long running tests are avaliable . additional cost applied.