Oil Seals Catalogue:
External Lip Oils Seals of Automotive Oil Seals
- All types are like general purpose types except external lip oil seals.
- Especially designed for sealing rotating housings, e.g. front wheel hubs, etc.
Dual Lip Seals of Automotive Oil Seal:
- Two garter spring loaded primary lip.
- Applications which require two fluids from each other, e.g. used for separating ATF oil and differential gear oil.
- Selecting stainless steel spring or case for corrosive medium being sealed.
Flange Case Oil Seals of Automotive Oil Seals:
- Type J is reverse channel case to accommodate large clearances between the shaft and bore and added a flange and to provide additional strength.
- Type JG is shotgun cases existing a heavy outer flange to strengthen the case.
- There flange case provide the function of positioning the seal, minimizing cocking in the bore and early removing the seal from the bore.
PTFE Lip Seals of Automotive Oil Seal:
- PTFE sealing lip for sealing aggressive media and sealing areas under high thermal stress.
- PVB1 has a single lip element that combines the low friction properties of PTFE with the flexibility of rubber.
- PBSC, PBTC are PTFE bonded lip seasls.
- Good professional technology
- Experienced technical staff
- Strict inspection procedures
- Highest quality Most competitive price.
Nature of Business:
- Manufacturer / Exporter
- Europe, U.S.A, ASIA.
- Address : 21, Tzu Chiang 2 Road, Nankang Ind. Zone, ( 54065 ), Nan Tou, Taiwan. R.O.C.
- Telephone : 886-49-2255986
- Fax : 886-49-2255978
Contact : Teri Huang/Sales Manager
Email Address : email@example.com
- Existing mold: 15-50 days, depending on ordering quantity.
- New mold: 30-60 days, depending on ordering quantity.